Welcome to The Brooklyn
The Brooklyn showcases modern design, natural hardwoods, bold and well-placed lighting and comfortable seating spaces. Designed by the renowned Espacios Design Studio, our hotel’s striking style blends texture, color and artwork in ways that not only stay true to the area’s origins, but also inspire one’s curiosity of what is yet to come. We also consulted with Anthony Melchiorri—owner of Argeo Hospitality and the creator and/or host of Travel Channel's Hotel Impossible, Hotel Impossible: Five Star Secrets and Hotel Impossible: Showdown—to ensure a unique, first-class experience for all our guests.
Our Brooklyn hotel is situated between the historic neighborhoods of Crown Heights and Bedford-Stuyvesant, near several great local attractions and transportation hubs like the Atlantic Avenue Terminal and Long Island Railroad. We offer 34 unique and spacious guest rooms and suites, 1,000 square feet of special event space and social gathering spots for conversation and relaxation.
Luxurious Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Market for convenience foods, snacks and beverages
- Comfortable seating spaces throughout the first floor
- Meeting space for up to 100 guests
- Fitness center
- A great location close to the NYC A and C trains and the LIRR
- Self-parking within a block of the hotel
- Guest service agents on hand 24/7